Saturday, January 5, 2008

MT.KINABALU ADVENTURE


Aug 6, 2007 was the day my sister, Stephanie and I reached the peak of Mt.Kinabalu (4101m) the highest mountain in South East Asia. Mt.Kinabalu is located in Sabah the land below the wind. The view was breath taking, feels like you're on top of the world. Weather was fantastically nice and cool, blue skies and even the sun was shinning but you don't really feel the heat. It took us 6 hours to reach the peak from Laban Rata. My sister and I took time enjoying the scenery and the fresh air, even how tired we can get but the determination to reach the peak is our destiny to achieve the wonderous of what God's creation can offer. The feeling of achievement to reach the highest mountain in SEA was tremendously overwhelming, beyond words. Lastly what I really want to say is, we came, we saw and we conquer. (photo of me at the peak of Mt.Kinabalu / Photo of Steph & I behind is the South Peak).

















No comments: