Thursday, January 3, 2008

MY VEGE PLATTER @ HOTEL ZENTRAL, AUSTRIA


Potatoes, beans, peas, baby carrots, spinach, cauliflower & an egg (sunny side up...almost well done). I had this for lunch while I was on summer vacation in Austria .....and they kept saying...there are no kangaroos in Austria, well said....alright back to my platter.....This vege platter was served to me while my stay at the Hotel Zentral, Kitzbuehl, Austria. When I pre-ordered for my vege platter, never thought it could looked like this. It was an easy cooked meal, boiled (well the egg was fried obviously) & baked it in the oven, sprinkled with lil' salt & pepper, pour a lil' olive oil and garnished it with some herbs. Thus, it was a very healthy menu indeed. Nevertheless, I finished my vege platter cleaned.

1 comment:

Audrey Yu said...

Whoa! That platter seriously looked very inviting! I simply LOVE veggies!